The recently opened LEGOLAND Discovery Centre is the first indoor LEGOLAND in the world and offers an amazing journey through a land of colour, creativity, learning and play. There is a fun factory, where real LEGO bricks are made, a 4-D cinema show, opportunities for visitors to make their own creations, Miniland Berlin, a themed ride and much more all under one roof.
Legoland Discovery Centre in Berlin is a must for all families that visit Berlin; here you can see a huge variety of Rides and Attractions that include:
Address: Sony Centre, 4 Potsdamer Platz
- The Lego Factory, a guided tour in which you'll know how plastic is turned into finished bricks ready to be turned into anything you can imagine.
- The Lego Studios, a 4D cinema that will let you experience all the films because you'll be the most important character; feel the wind, rain, and more in this amazing auditorium.
- Dragon Quest is part of the tour to the Castle in Legoland that include a labyrinthine road with many Lego models waiting to surprise you.
- Jungle Adventure, it's an expedition compared to Indiana Jones, you'll find creatures (snakes, tigers, hippos, spiders and more) and treasures to discover.
- And one of the most interesting attractions: The Miniland is a model of Berlin and surrounding area made from almost 1.5 million Lego bricks. There are other places to visit and enjoy the Lego World.
Website: Legoland Discovery Centre
Telephone: (0)30 30 1040-10
Transport: Bus M41 to Potsdamer Platz, or M48, 200, 357 to Varian-Fry-Str. U-Bahn U2, S1, S2, S25, RE3, RE4, RE5 to Potsdamer Platz station
Opening time: Daily 10am to 5pm; closed 25 December
Admission: €14.75 (adults), €11.75 (children 3-11); other concessions available